Monday, July 5, 2010

Lovin These...

Looks:
(Courtesy of lookbook, where else?)


by Shan S., 50 year old textile artist/online boutique owner/craft teacher/blogger from osaka
by Lily M., 17 year old Photographer from LA
by Frenchie F., 19 year old girl from a little bubble
by Valeri K., 28 year old girl from Colorado
by Elvija V., 18 year old girl from Riga
by Lydia Lucia N., 18 year old fashionista and night owl from somewhere over the rainbow
 
by Giuliano J., 20 year old Economics Student from Zurich

by Adam G., 18 year old free spirit from Riverside, CA

Photographs: (From Flikr <3)
a fragment of light by .:Hit:.


my darling... by hello gabby

I remember awakening by spoe
Ooh la! by Cr▲nch
 Decorating Ideas:
     My friends have these super cool lights in their doorway! I'm in love with them! So I started looking up lightbulb decorating :) Enjoy


While looking at these I came across a vintage kitchen, and so I did some research on vintage kitchens. Here are my favorite.





With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment