Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm In Love.... with a shirt!

Today I didn't know what to wear, so I snuck over to my moms closet. Let me tell you a little something about my mom. She doesn't wear mom jeans, she isn't stuck in the 80's, and most people guess she is 25. So, obviously she is super cute, and has an awesome fashion sense. So I saw this shirt she owns that she is in love with. I always was like oh yeah thats cute, but never really payed much attention to it, but I put it on anyway and fell in love with it. I don't want to take it off! First of all it is super comfy! It is one of thee softest shirts I have ever worn! Second, it is pretty fly!
Here's a picture:
This one is a little different from the one we have. (haha we, it's partially mine now!) Where the dark blue is, ours is green, the mid-line is yellow. The top lines on top are purple, and the bottom lines are navy. I know that's a lot to picture.

So, it doesn't look like much, but on... it's so cute! I wore a cardigan over it. Oh it was brilliant :)
So where can you buy this fabulous shirt? OLD NAVY!!!!! Crazy huh?
Well there is my short, crazy, confusing blog for the day :)

Love always and forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment